These are SO easy to make and also make great toddler snacks! Wyatt has been gobbling these suckers up. I might have snuck
one quite a few in myself. I've made three batches in the past couple weeks and did a little tweaking to the original recipe, but not much. It's a great recipe to experiment with a little and I will be doing lots more of that in the near future.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce (or mashed over-ripe banana)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp raisins (or chocolate chips)
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp sugar (only if using applesauce version)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mash the applesauce or banana with the nut butter, then add all other ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Shape into cookies and bake for around 15 minutes.
What kind of cookie would you love to eat for breakfast?